Here's a little about me:
- I recently graduated from Washburn University with a Bachelors in Education. Go Bods!
- I will be teaching second grade this year and am beyond excited to be in my very own classroom with my very own students!
- Prior to my sophomore year of college, I was dead set on the idea of becoming a professional photographer. A photography and a business class later, I decided that maybe teaching would be the way to go instead, and I've never looked back!
- Even though the whole "professional photographer" thing didn't work out for me, I still love photography and have a slight tendency to take pictures of . . . everything. Be prepared to see lots of photos on the blog!
- I love: Jesus, my family, my boyfriend, crafting, all things Disney, traveling, and Sonic drinks.