Monday, June 23, 2014

Let the shenanigans begin!

Hello friends! As an avid blog reader, I've been inspired to write a blog to share my experiences as a new teacher, and have finally decided to take the plunge! I'm excited to kick off this new blogging venture!

Here's a little about me:



  • I recently graduated from Washburn University with a Bachelors in Education. Go Bods
  • I will be teaching second grade this year and am beyond excited to be in my very own classroom with my very own students! 
  • Prior to my sophomore year of college, I was dead set on the idea of becoming a professional photographer. A photography and a business class later, I decided that maybe teaching would be the way to go instead, and I've never looked back! 
  • Even though the whole "professional photographer" thing didn't work out for me, I still love photography and have a slight tendency to take pictures of . . . everything. Be prepared to see lots of photos on the blog! 
  • I love: Jesus, my family, my boyfriend, crafting, all things Disney, traveling, and Sonic drinks.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to share my adventures as a new teacher with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment